Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Yield: 1 serving
• ½ cup (125 ml) milk, any kind you like (I used 1%, but you can use whatever you like)
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter (I used creamy, but you can use crunchy if you like)
• 1 tablespoon ground golden flaxseed (see note below)
• 2 teaspoons honey (preferably raw, local honey)
• ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon organic raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
• ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 pinch sea salt
• 1 large ripe banana, peeled, chopped into 6 pieces, and frozen
• 1 teaspoon raw cacao nibs, for garnish (optional)
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
2. Pour the smoothie into a glass and sprinkle the cacao nibs on top, if using.
3. Serve immediately, while it is super thick and creamy.